Tuesday, May 26, 2009

When It Rains...

Well, two months ago, my 360 displayed the E 74 error message. It was irritating at best but I dealt with it. I sent it out to Microsoft for repairs and moved on. Three weeks later, I received the unit back in the mail. [Hurray!] In the time, when I began playing the 360 again, my controller died out due to three weeks of non-use. Which is fine, no sweat off my brow. ["Don't Worry, Be Happy....duuuuu-du-du....Don't Worry....Be Happy..."]

Unfortunately, yesterday, the unthinkable occurred. My 360 had the 3 rings of death. Normally, I would not be surprised. There have been so many repair reports about faulty system and the 3 rings of death that I just about expected it to happen. But I expected when there were no previous issues with my machine. Now that it was repaired after the E 74 message, I thought everything will be fine. It all sunshine, lollipops, and gumdrops from here on out. [Sigh.] Now, reality has reared its head and thwarted my glee. [Urgh.]

No comments:

Post a Comment